Monday, April 12, 2010

I have started my quilt

Smileycons!
I have been away on retreat and have started my quilt.
It is not what I had in mind as my friend asked if I would like to use her felting machine. I have never used one before and of course love it to bits.
I made the mistake of felting the quilt I was making for the challenge. I should have just worked on a sampler. I have learnt how to blend wools now and a few other things. So after quite a few oops I was going to start again.
I hate to toss anything. I slepted on it for the night and then decided to resurrect the piece. It now is nothing like what it was to be but I am starting to like it.
Many different ideas have gone into this quilt. Most of the felting will not be able to be seen.
How is everyone getting along with theirs?
Keep stitching
Delia
I off to bed 1.30pm here
Smileycons!

No comments:

Post a Comment