Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Great talk by Prof. David Green - Mixed Media

I listened to a talk by David Green today at Palmwoods. He was very interesting and I was amazed by his work on canvas and then stitched. I talked to him in length and then asked him if he would look at one of my pieces (Elements) He was so good to tell me about how I could make the piece work together a little more. So now I am going to add to the piece. I hope to have it posted in the next week.
I asked if he would come to Mountain Quilters and talk and he said yes. I am just delighted that we have someone like him here on the coast that is so interested in sharing his work and his time with us.
Here is the link to some of his work.
http://web.me.com/davidgreen70/musings/home.html
Delia

No comments:

Post a Comment